What Next Consultancy LtdLeadership Development & Wellbeing Training
I offer various training services, from complete leadership development programmes to bespoke well-being webinars and in-person training. Whether your organisation intends to develop individuals into great leaders or support the mental health of your general population, I have ground-breaking, innovative tools to meet your needs.
Training includes but is not limited to:
General Training (Managers and Leaders)
- Leading Through Change
- Conflict Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Excellence (including delegation, difficult conversations, motivation teams, etc.)
- Expert Customer Care
- Personal Branding and Effectiveness
- Dynamic Goal Setting
- Vision and Values
- Outplacement/redeployment (CV writing, interview skills, job search)
- Narcissism in the Workplace (Dealing with Bullying & Toxic Work Environments)
Well-being & Mental Health (General Employee Population)
- Building Resilience (How to be an Even Better You/Building Mental Toughness)
- Dealing with Change
- Building and Maintaining Resilience for Customer Facing Employees
- Managing the Menopause with Style
- Menopause Awareness for Managers
- General Menopause Awareness
- Bullying Awareness
Is leadership development and training suitable for us?
When I first decided to bring training into my portfolio, I was determined that there would be a clear return on investment. During my previous 20-year HR career, I had seen too much ‘sheep dip’ training (great sessions where delegates learnt a lot in the classroom, but it didn’t translate into real-life scenarios), and I was determined that would not be the case with my sessions.
Therefore, all of my training sessions and workshops focus on simple, easy-to-use tools and techniques that are specifically designed to inspire, facilitate quick but sustainable results and create long-lasting behavioural change.
How does it work?
I provide both off-the-shelf and bespoke training services which can be built to your specific requirements and organisational aims. Workshops can be delivered both in-person and virtually to suit your scheduling requirements. I also have a range of online training courses available that delegates can complete at their own pace. Click here for more information.
Why choose me?
I have had the privilege of training thousands of delegates since I set up my business, What Next Consultancy, in 2009. My services are private and confidential and can be tailored to meet your organisation’s needs.
Get in touch for an informal chat for more information.