What Next Consultancy LtdCareer Coaching
Supporting individuals with the next steps in their career, whether they wish to embark on a new venture, apply for a promotion or manage the effects of redundancy, I provide tools to enable them to take control of their future.
My tailored 1:2:1 career management services include:
- Managing the emotional effects of redundancy/job loss
- Career auditing
- Identifying key skills and achievements
- Confidence building
- CV development
- Interview skills and preparation
- Personal branding
- Bespoke job hunting
- Coaching through the first critical 90 days of a new role
Is career management right for us?
Typically, clients use 1:2:1 career coaching services for the following reasons:
- Senior employees who require a more bespoke package
- Displaced employees as part of a settlement agreement
- General redundancy or redeployment
- Supporting employees through change
How does it work?
1:2:1 coaching sessions will be arranged face to face or virtually. Depending on the client’s needs, in addition to coaching, complimentary access will be given to the ‘Your Dream Job’ online training package allowing clients access to CV writing, interview skills and job-hunting training, which can be accessed 24 hours a day.
Why choose me?
With an exceptional track record in helping thousands of people find and land their dream job, I have worked closely with individuals at all levels and professions in a broad range of industries in some of the most well-known organisations in the United Kingdom. Career coaching is confidential and thoroughly tailored to the client’s objectives.
Get in touch for an informal chat for more information.