What Next Consultancy LtdOutplacement & Redeployment
Outplacement and redeployment services are designed to provide potentially displaced employees with the tools they need to take their next career move, internally or externally, with confidence. Helping individuals transition through organisational changes that often lead to applying for internal jobs or redundancy.
Outplacement and redeployment support services include:
- Individual career coaching sessions (click here for more information)
- Workshops (in-person or virtual) including:
- Managing change (providing managers with tools to be able to effectively manage organisational transformation)
- Dealing with Redundancy/Managing Change (providing individuals with practical tools to manage stress, anxiety and negative emotions associated with potential job loss)
- Write a Brilliant CV
- Foolproof Interview Skills
- Finding Your Dream Job
- Presentation Skills
- Personal Branding
- Online training – the full ‘Your Dream Job Programme’ includes four separate stand-alone courses. Participants have access 24 hours a day and can complete sessions at their pace. Individual courses can be purchased separately (click here for more information)
Are outplacement/redeployment services right for us?
If you are an employer planning an organisational change project that may result in redeployment or redundancy, our services will help to support and prepare your potentially displaced individuals and teams for the future. Giving your employees access to such services can significantly support a smooth transition by helping to remove resistance and increase the resilience of your workforce.
How does it work?
Offering one-to-one coaching (click here for more information), group workshops (in-person or virtually) or online training packages. You can choose off-the-shelf programmes or commission a more bespoke package depending on the needs and budget of your organisation.
Why choose us?
Supported by experienced outplacement coaches who have a wealth of experience in personal development and human resources who have helped thousands of delegates find and land their dream job. Offering a ‘safe’ environment for participants to be able to share their views and learn new skills that will help them transition through a difficult period more quickly and easily.
Get in touch for an informal chat for more information.