In my first public ‘wellbeing’ webinar in over a year, you’ll learn important tools that I’ve taught to thousands of people, including how to control what’s in your control, and understanding how your nervous system impacts the way you feel, together with lots of useful tools and techniques to help you thrive in an uncertain world. Places are limited, so to claim yours NOW!
Friday, 29 April 2022 at 1.00 pm (UK)
Managing the Menopause with Style
Are you going through menopause suffering from brain fog, mood swings, irritability, anxiety, stress, overwhelm, forgetfulness, etc.? Then this webinar is for you!
Join me to learn some of my top tried and tested tools and techniques for thriving through the menopause.
What you will learn:
– The Menopause – Physical and non-physical symptoms.
– The Stress Response – What happens to our biochemistry when we’re stressed and how to quickly rid yourself of unhelpful emotions such as stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
– Well-being – Practical tools to help you instantly feel more in control including what to do when you wake up at 3.oo am!
Sign up for my newsletter to stay up-to-date!
Unfortunately, menopause is still very much a taboo subject, and I want to help change that.
There are approximately 4.5 million people who are menopausal in the UK today. Every single person with a womb goes through it. So why not join me to learn more and help support your colleagues and loved ones.
This webinar covers:
– Menopause Awareness – It’s not just women of a ‘certain age’ who go through menopause, and it affects people so deeply.
– About the menopause – how the menopause affects people, including the symptoms both physical and non-physical
.- Providing Support – top tips for how to help and support someone going through the menopause.
Sign up for my newsletter to receive updates on upcoming events.
Based on my popular corporate webinars, which I’ve delivered to over 1500 participants since the beginning of the COVID pandemic. This webinar is your opportunity to learn some of my top tools and techniques for managing stress, anxiety, excessive worry, and other negative emotions that impact our work and home lives.
– The Stress Response – What happens to our biochemistry when we’re stressed.
– Thoughts Become Things – Where our thoughts come from and how to manage them.
– Managing Emotions – How to change your perception and reframe negatives.
– Well-being – Practical tools to help you instantly feel more in control.
No live webinars are planned at present. However, click on the button above to view a previously recorded session.
Your Dream Job
Through my corporate training programmes, I’ve had the privilege of helping thousands of people navigate through the minefield of job hunting, CV writing and even the most nerve-wracking of interviews.
Now, for the first time, I’m sharing my training publicly. In this FREE hour-long webinar, you will learn many of my top tools and techniques that will help you beat the competition and Land Your Dream Job.
This webinar covers:
– Finding Your Dream Job
– How to Write a Brilliant CV
– Foolproof Interview Skills
Sign up for my newsletter to receive updates of upcoming events.